Our ocean freight services will ensure that your goods are efficiently and safely delivered to customers or projects in international markets. We specialize in shipping goods and materials overseas with an expert team and an excellent system to handle all the logistics.
Our ocean cargo routes include nearly every major and minor port in the world.
At Cargomax International, we offer customized and flexible ocean freight solutions to ensure that you get the service you need while keeping your costs as low as possible.. This includes:
– Full container loads(FCL)
– Less-Than-Container loads (LCL)
– Roll on / Roll off (Ro/Ro) worldwide, from North America to global destinations
– Breakbulk worldwide, from North America to global destinations
– Over-dimension shipping from North America to global destinations
– And much more
Here are some of our main specialties:
• Ocean freight – we can ship your goods to ports in countries all over the world reliably, cheaply and quickly. We have built up an extensive network over decades that enables us to deliver this service, as well as a highly experienced in-house team.
• Transportation of all types of containers – whatever size of container you need to transport, and whatever the size of goods or materials you have, we’ve got the solution. Over the decades, we have shipped containers of every size that has ever been used. Our versatile solutions mean that we’ll get your goods to their destination in whatever size or type of container you want to use.
• RoRo solutions – when you have cargo on wheels, we offer RoRo transportation solutions. This can include construction vehicles, tractor trucks and trucks in piggy back, trucks and trailers, school buses, city buses, passenger buses, a vintage car, a batch of motorcycles heading for the showroom, a new train car or anything else that moves. Our specially designed vehicle carriers will ensure that your shipment is as safe and secure as possible, and you can easily transport a spare tire and accessories that are fitted to the vehicle. In addition, our RoRo solutions can save you money, as there is no need for lifts or cranes. Instead we use ramps to get your cargo off the transport and on its way to its destination.
• Over-dimensional cargo – when your cargo doesn’t fit into a pre-defined box or container, we have the solution. We are experts in oversized, overweight, or unusually shaped shipments, regardless of the complexity. This is achieved through a can-do approach, innovative thinking and expert knowledge of the freight industry and the technologies that are available.
• Project cargo – this is the ideal solution if you are working on strict deadlines where there is little margin for error. We are also highly experienced at handling irreplaceable items. In each of these scenarios, we have the experience to understand the essential additional processes and steps that must be taken to ensure the cargo is properly protected and delivered as quickly as possible. We do this with a hands-on approach and a full understanding that, while the cargo is in our hands, you depend on us. We work with industry, government institutions, academics, independent organizations and many more. They all trust us to get their cargo to the right destination on time and in one piece, and so can you.
• Less-Than-Container load (LCL) solutions – we have extensive experience in dealing with LCL shipments. We keep our prices low by proactively and efficiently combining shipments from various companies to fill up each container that we ship. This means you can ship cargo of any size and still benefit from the low prices that are usually only available if you use a full container. In other words, you can ship anything you like and we’ll take all the necessary steps to make it as cost-effective as possible.